Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: license to exchange cryptocurrencies in the UK

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Hostboard Member GordonFry43's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2022
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    license to exchange cryptocurrencies in the UK

    I've been wanting to get a license to exchange cryptocurrencies in the UK for a long time. Still, I realize that it's probably not an easy process. Is someone already a happy owner and can share their practical experience?

  2. #2
    Kingston012 Member Inmorr's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2022
    Posts
    355
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: license to exchange cryptocurrencies in the UK

    Yes, I personally have already passed through this process. Here, it is a permit rather than a license, so you must register a crypto company and pay the appropriate fee. Several essential documents need to be provided to the regulatory authority, such as information about IT systems, transaction monitoring, etc.

  3. #3
    Hostboard Member GordonFry43's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2022
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: license to exchange cryptocurrencies in the UK

    Thanks! Does anyone have a good guide where I can find all these details? I am especially interested in the financial aspects.

  4. #4
    Kingston012 Member Inmorr's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2022
    Posts
    355
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: license to exchange cryptocurrencies in the UK

    There is such a site https://prifinance.com/en/cryptocurrency-license/ . Here is a link to it. This is a trusted law firm. My partners and I do our business only with the support of their employees. Apart from the UK, much information is here, so I think you will find it useful!

  5. #5
    Kingston012 Member GabrielleR's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2024
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: license to exchange cryptocurrencies in the UK

    Navigating UK licensing for crypto exchanges is definitely a complex maze, especially with evolving FCA guidelines. It’s smart to focus on compliance and customer protection from day one. Conversations around AML/KYC and secure custody are exactly what the community needs to be having. For retail users exploring secure self-custody options outside centralized exchanges, solutions like atomic web3 wallet highlight how everyday holders can manage privacy coins with confidence.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •